BED OF ROSES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accommodation Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the guests acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
It is the guest’s responsibility to read and acknowledge all the terms and conditions of their booking.
1. All bookings must be confirmed with credit card details - a deposit of full payment of the first night, needs to be made by credit card.
2. All Tariffs/Prices advertised are subject to variation without notice
3. Standard check-in time is after 3.00pm - Other times by mutual arrangement and subject to availability, arrangements must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
4. Check-out is strictly by 10.30am on day of departure to allow us to prepare for incoming guests. Late check out not by mutual arrangements will incur additional charges by the hour or part of.
5. A couple is deemed as two (2) guests using one bedroom. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Management reserves the right to charge an additional fee of $100.00 per night for use of the 2nd bedroom/bedding during the stay without prior arrangement.
6. In the case of both (two) bedrooms being reserved and your requirements/circumstances change and you only require one bedroom, it is your responsibility to advice management prior to check in date. The ‘Cancellation Policy’ below will be applied to the tariff applicable to the 2nd bedroom should management have prepared for guests that do not arrive.
To maintain our standards for all guests we require that certain conditions be complied with.
1. It is the responsibility of guests to ensure that the property is left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. It is anticipated the cottage will be clean and tidy, in an acceptable state of repair, with all dishes washed/dried and put away, stove and bench tops clean, all rubbish placed in outside garbage bins. Credit card details are kept with your reservation, management will automatically debit any amounts outstanding for: extra charges for cleaning, extra guest staying, extra bedrooms/bedding being used, purchases or charges incurred as a result of damage, theft, or loss. Should you use the BBQ to avoid cleaning charges ensure it is cleaned prior to your departure.
2. The property is situated in a quiet residential area and in the interests of our neighbours; your booking is accepted on the express condition that there is no disturbance after 10 pm. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The tariff charged is for domestic use only and for the use of our paying guests. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in the terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional payments.
3. Loss- the owners take no responsibility for the guest’s personal property.
4. Please be advised that NO SMOKING is permitted indoors. Smoking is permitted outdoors only. For those who still find it necessary to smoke indoors (which is very obvious to non-smokers even in winter when the fire has been used) additional cleaning charges will be incurred for the dry cleaning/laundering of soft furnishings. I.e. curtains, rug, cushions, lounge, bedding etc.
5. Any damage to linen will incur damage charges.
Applies with confirmation of reservation and applies if cancellation is caused by the client.
1. Reservations cancelled outside 14 Days of arrival will attract $32 – administration fee.
2. Reservations cancelled between 14 Days or less will attract 50% of booking - cancellation fee.
3. Reservations cancelled or postponed within 48 hours or 'No Show' will result in 100% of booking fee being debited to the credit card given at time of reservation, minus any deposit already paid.
4. Reservations made through a booking agency will upon cancellation attract said booking agencies administration fee in addition to the Bed of Roses ‘Cancellation Policy’ charges.
5. Reservations made as a result of Gift Certificate cannot be postponed beyond expiry date, cancellation policy applies.
6. Cancellation of the 2nd bedroom upon arrival will result in the loss of 50% of the tariff applicable to the 2nd bedroom. It is your responsibility to notify management at least 24hours in advance should your requirements/circumstances change.
7. We do not accept any liability to refund monies due to a CFA ‘Catastrophic Fire Danger Rating’ in the region. In the event that legal authorities have closed all access roads to Apollo Bay and/or issued explicit advice not to visit the region then we would postpone your reservation to a mutually agreed date within 6 months from date of original booking.
Damaged or Missing Property
In the event that any property is damaged maliciously, or beyond normal wear and tear, or in the event that property belonging to Bed of Roses is lost or taken during the course of booking, management reserves the right to charge the reasonable cost for repair or replacement of that property to the guest, and in that regard, the guest acknowledges that the charge may be charged to the facility used for payment of the booking.
Lost property is held for a term of 3 months. It is the responsibility of the guest to contact the Bed of Roses management to claim lost property. On request lost property will be returned COD via Australia Post.
Bed of Roses reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, it is the guest’s responsibility to check the web site for possible changes prior to commencement of your stay.
In this ‘conditions of stay’ the terms ‘Property’ and ‘Cottage’ means the property known as Bed of Roses located at 53 Nelson street Apollo Bay 3233 and all of the other or personal property within or on the property.